Blog Archive

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Philly. Feel Me?

phiLLie.

iLLie.

Freakin' MURKED the stage with my boy McMarx. So I'm going to go through the performance, step by step.

The Entrance:
So given the fact that I am a rookie, and I'm REALLY hype, we got there early. So there wasn't really a big entrance. I was kind of uncomfortable, because the other "artists" were kind of just standing around looking THUGGY. Everyone had their hoods from their hoodies on, and I was just kind of happy, went around dapping and introducing myself. [dont think i'll be doing that anymore] I was just like pop locking in the big mirrors, and enjoying myself. The deejay effed with me though. He was cool. Everyone else was too gangster for me.

The WARM-UP:
So since these guys were so antisocial, I just decided to make time fly by myself. You know black people events cant never start on time. Started by just reciting my lyrics. Then, a hell of a cipher incurred. McMarx, Jazz, Mr. Aikens, and MUAH crushed and calmitated things.

THE SHOW!!:
Song 1...Award Tour
Me and McMarx are dope on stage....point blank. So he comes out with the first verse, I'm like okay I feel you, then he starts spazzing. Word? You aint gon' out spazz me. So second verse, LET IT RIP! But we play off each others energy, dope. Tribe Called Quest would have been PROUD!

Song 2...Come on and Go
So, I hadn't planned on singing, but the notes just came out. And honestly.....I sounded pretty damn good! lol. I was a little winded from switching back and forth between spitting and singing but I got the feel. The wonderful ladies of Philadelphia were kickin' it in the front, and LOVING the show so what more could I ask for. Yea, I did hump the stage....TWICE.

Finale.....Write Checks.
First of all, let me shout TC out for even thinking of this diabolicle beat. Clearly, you know what you were doing. Because as soon as the beat dropped, all of those gritty gangsters were bobbing heads and bouncing bankheads (shoulder leaning). and I SPAZZED!!!!....end of story.

Look out for the next STAGE MURK!!

No comments:

My top 5 sneakers released all time.