Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

DAVE CORESH!!!!!

YOU BETTA RECOGNIZE!!!!

Dave coresh is illa than manilla....reala than trilla [had to get rick ross, he sucha dumbie]....and....well i couldn't think of nething else.

Photobucket

But regardless. the Chitown by way of DMV emcee realizes the world is his for the taking...and quite frankly....HE TAKIN IT!

So.....ima let the dude SPEAK! u know how I MURK the interviews...

If Dave Coresh was a Nickelodeon character he would be DOUG FUNNIE:
"I'd be Doug because, yah know, Doug was calm and cool." --- [I'd be Skeeter...just because his name is SKEETER!]

Dave Coresh started rappin' because....
"I started rapping because of like the battle rappers. I'm talkin' bout yah Cassidy's, Loaded Lux's, Jae Millz's....yah SMACK DVD RAPPERS! I loved SMACK DVD!!" ---- [SMACK DVD was and still is the best DVD magazine hands down....no matter how many fake guns and money was flaunted....it presented an outlet for the Rick Ross' and Plies' of the world who didnt have major deals to COON they ass off w/o gettin media attention!]

What are your goals in rap?
"I set small goals yah know. Get my buzz. Drop a mixtape here, mixtape there, ep here and there. I want to be a hot commodity."

Now it's time for what I call....ONE WORD ASSOCIATION! w/ Dave Coresh
here we go....(the following views are those of Dave Coresh and do not respect the views of us here at Deronzbassment.blogspot.com)

2007 = Lil Wayne [Dave C. says Wayne killed it in '07]

Lil Wayne = Average [Dave C. says that's JUST HOW HE FEEL!!]

Chicago = BEST CITY! [Dave C. calls the Chi the boiling pot of ALL culture]

Hipster = Kanye West [ Dave C. says not only did Kanye make it cool to wear tight pants but he also made it cool just be you]

Kid Sister = Sexy as HELL

Best Rapper Alive = Jay Z

Detox = WHY?!!?!?!?? [Dave C. says Dr. Dre is the hip hop MICHAEL JORDAN...and Detox is his Wizards stunt]

Rapper I wanna collabo with = Kanye West

Regardless....
Dave C.'s new mixtape "Boy Wonder Vol. 1" is now available for download mah homey matt's page
http://www.lensflairchicago.com/ ....SO GO DOWNLOADED CAUSE ME AND LOVE RA SAID SO!!!! RARWRWARARAREW!!!!

GUCCI BANDANNA!!!

No comments:

My top 5 sneakers released all time.