Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Homecoming...

Homecoming - Kanye West

Today is D-day.

It's outtie for me. GOODBYE mid-West.

It's been an experience I must say. From being woken up in the middle of the night by tornado sirens, to random ventures in the city of Chicago. It has truly been a period of growth.

Now back to the D.m.V.

Back to go-go's and chicken'n'mumbo sauce. Back to WKYS. Back to traffic at the most random times of day. Back to running zig zag to my car at the metro stop because a lady in the station said sombody just got shot in the parking lot. Back to seeing TOO MUCH DAMn COVERAGE ON THE REDSKINS!!!! Back to annoying ass tourists blocking the cross section. Back to fightin' highschoolers for a seat at the Magic Johnson Theater. And most importantly, back to waiting for 2 hours outside the club to get in. I LOVE you DC/MD/VA....and I am happy to be back.

No comments:

My top 5 sneakers released all time.